BETTER FOR YOU, BETTER FOR YOUR BABY AND BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Product of the North wants to put your mind at ease and make life as a parent easier. We have teamed up with eco-friendly manufacturers who use top quality, recycled materials and bluesign® certified fabrics. We are always looking for ways to improve our footprint and want you to feel great about making a safe and more sustainable choice with a Product of the North bag. Not only are you supporting the environment, you are extending the life of our planet for your children.
PRODUCT OF THE NORTH MATERIALS
WHAT IS BLUESIGN® AND WHY DOES POTN USE IT?
Think about a manufacturing process that is not only safe for you, but also for the environment, and the workers crafting these products. In a world of smoggy air and polluted soil, bluesign® is committed to changing the textile manufacturing process by:
- Eliminating the use of hazardous chemicals, which is regulated through rigorous auditing processes
- Supporting factories and their workers with clean air while also
- Reducing energy use
- Significantly reducing water used during the dying process
- All Product of the North bags are made with bluesign® materials, so you can feel great knowing you are making a safe and sustainable choice.
OUR BAGS ARE MADE TO LAST
- Recycled, but rugged! Parenting is an adventure and we know you need a bag to carry you through. Water resistant, high quality fabric, padded shoulder straps – all engineered for easy clean-up when necessary.
- Our versatile, modern styles don’t scream “diaper bag,” so they continue to work for you as your kiddos grow. If we all replace items less often, we’ll have less trash and lighter loads for our landfills. So plan to use your Product of the North bag for a while – we’re in it for the long term relationship!